A very special thank you to my husband and family for providing me the strength and support to share our story.
May 4 - 5, 2017
April 29, 2017
april 28 2017
National Guard HQ in Latham,New York
April 11- 12, 2017
Fort Riley, Kanasas
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course
March 3, 2017
JANUARY 12, 2017
Joining Forces reducing & responding to sexual assault across disciplines. Keynote speaker at The Rensselaer County SART 7th Annual Conference Troy, NY.
Riley Military Base, Kansas
It was a privilege to have the opportunity to speak to almost 3,000 soldiers at Fort Riley Military Base, Kansas during a sexual assault awareness training. This was the first time my family joined me and shared their experience of how sexual violence has effected them. It was a powerful and uplifting day. I look forward to joining them again in April 2017.
I was honored to be nominated for to be a torchbearer in the Indiana Bicentennial Celebration. The Bicentennial was a celebration of 200 years of Indiana's history as the torch traversed through all 92 Indiana counties.
May 25, 2016
Thank you to an amazing group of women who make an impact every day. I am honored to have received the Riverview Foundation Retreat Impact Award. I will pay it forward.
May 24, 2016
Very honored to be a part of the Sexual Assault Awareness Month Event for the Indiana National Guard Sexual SHARP (Sexual Harassment Assault Response and Prevention). A special thank you to Major General Carr and BrigadierGeneral Westfall, Mr. Coers, COL Seprodi and Rikki Mapes for the special recognition and opportunity to be a part of this event with National speaker Jeffrey Buckholtz, We End Violence. Thank you for all the work you are doing within the military for victims and your efforts to end sexual assault.
May 24, 2016
Fort Wayne, IN
Thank you to Fort Wayne Sexual Assault Treatment Center, Fort Wayne, IN and St. Francis University, Fort Wayne, IN for an amazing event in the fight to end Sexual Violence. Denim Day is an event in which people are encouraged to wear jeans in order to raise awareness of rape and sexual assault. It was an impactful and moving day! Thank you for making a difference every day, I was honored to be a part.
November 8, 2015
Thank you to the Riverview Health Foundation Committee for the opportunity to be with the most amazing, inspirational and courageous women. Thank you for including us and for the memories of a life time. I look forward to being with all of you again next year.
Thank you Rebecca Stratton, The Evolution of U, it was an honor to present with you, learn from you, and make a forever friend. Hope we can do it again!!
Thank you to each of you for making a difference!
List of previous speaking engagements
- 2016, Oct. 19-21, Fort Riley, Kansas, Fort Riley Military Base
- 2016, Oct. 25, Indianapolis, In, Indiana Coalition of Domestic Violence State Conference
- 2016, Oct. 13, Torch Bearer for the State of Indiana for the Bicentennial
- 2016, Sept. 9, Indianapolis, IN, Center of Hope SANE Course
- 2016, August 26, Indianapolis, IN, Flourish Women’s Conference
- 2016, August 11, Noblesville, IN Our Lady of Grace School Staff Retreat
- 2016, July 11, New York, Fordham College, International Sexual Assault Conference
- 2016, April 28th, Sexual Assault Awareness Month, Indianapolis, National Guard event
- 2016, April 27th, Denim Day – Fort Wayne Sexual Assault Treatment Center and St. Francis College Nursing Students – St. Francis College, Fort Wayne, IN
- 2016, April 22nd, Diamonds & Denim: Every Victim Matters Event – Victims Assistance, Fort Wayne,
- 2016, March 22, St. Theodore Guerin High School, Noblesville, IN
- 2016, March 4th, Indianapolis, IN Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course – Center of Hope
- 2015, Dec. 3, Indianapolis, Army National Guard, SARP Summit
- 2015, Nov. 1-5, Cancun, Mexico, Riverview Women’s Retreat
- 2015, Sept. 18th, Indianapolis, IN, Center of Hope, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Class2015,
- 2015, Sept. 9-11, Orange County, CA, The National Center for Victims of Crime National Training, Hyatt Regency
- 2015, Sept IUPUI Law School Civil and Criminal Justice Summit with the Attorney General’s Office The topic “Perspectives of victims interaction with the Criminal Justice System”
- 2015,May 28th, Indianapolis, IN Indiana Prosecutors – Administrators and Staff Conference
- 2015, May 24th, Indianapolis, IN MRNISO (Midwest Regional Network for Intervention with Sex Offenders) Conference
- 2015, April 24thPanel Discussion; Examining Influences of Media on Attitudes and Beliefs around Sexual Assault
- 2015, April 8th 11:30am, Camp Atterbury, IN Sexual Assault Awareness Month, Eliminate Sexual Assault: Know your part.
- 2015, April 13th 7:00, Butler University, Indianapolis, IN Stand Tall Project for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- 2015, March 13th, Indianapolis, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course – Center of Hope
- 2014, September 29, Indianapolis, INMartin University – Campus Safety Week
- 2014, October 13, Indianapolis, IN SANE course – Center of Hope
- 2014, June 25th, SANE-SART National Webinar