STORIES OF INVOLVEMENT
UPCOMING SPEAKING EVENTS
- 2023, April 13th - Take Back The Night - Franklin College, Franklin, IN
- 2023, April 24th - STEP-UP Inter-professional forensic Conference - Memphis, TN
- 2023, April 28th - Children's Advocacy Center Conference - Orlando, FL
- 2023, May 15th - Prevail Fashion Show - Carmel, IN
A very special thank you to my husband and family for providing me the strength and support to share our story.
PAST SPEAKING EVENTS
Speaking at Marco Island comunity prayer breakfast and luncheon
Speaking at Chatolic Business Exchange: Triumph Over Fear With Grace and Gratitude
Speaking at Women of Worth; Hangin on to Faith: Finding Hope in the Healing
Speaking at OneZone Women's Summit
Speaking at Tech Talks; Living a Life of Significance and Worth
Trauma Response and the Criminal Justice System: A Virtual Summit on Knowledge, Healing and Resilience
Purdue University Alpha Chi Omega
Speaking at a Women's Conference at The VIP Center
Speaking at Dispel The Myths Stop The Violence Book Club
Hilton San Francisco Union Square - Plenary II: A Story of Triumph over Tragedy
Persimmon Book Signing
WOW Conference, IMMI CONFERENCE CENTER
Book Signing at Fort Wayne, IN Golf Outing
Book Signing at Fort Wayne, IN Crime Stoppers Car Show
Revolution of U - Women's Retreat
FOUND: How law enforcement saved my life, The Community Learning Center
Downtown Angola Coalition WOMEN'S LUNCHEON
Intersectional Violence Conference
Presentation for The Multidisciplinary Team, Traverse City, MI
Presentation For the Special Victims Schenectady, NY Task Force
Presentation - To The Rescue Networking
A Survivor's Story - "FOUND" with Michelle Corrao, Traverse City, MI
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course, Indianapolis, IN
IACCAC (Indiana Association Of Community Corrections Act Counties) Fall Training Institute Keynote Speaker
“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID FEST!”
12:00pm at Square Cat Vinyl 1054
Virginia Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana 46203
Indiana University 18th Annual Alumni Continuing Education Conference Social Work In A Politically Charged Climate
Center Of Hope Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course
Institute For Mental Health Disaster
Honored to present to the Institute for Mental Health Disaster at the State University of New York at New Paltz for the New York State Victim Services for Training and victim assistance.
Pride Beauty Event For Changing Futures
Presenting to an incredible group for Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
2017 (OVS) Office Of Victim Services Conference
OVS is once again offering a multi-day, multi-session statewide professional development conference for OVS funded victim advocates and victim services providers from all over New York State. This distinctive conference offers the opportunity for individuals from various victim services disciplines to network and train alongside one another.
Sexual Assault Response Team Conference
Coordinated by Albion Fellow Bacon Center
Village Building (Court / Police / Fire) Sexual Assault Awareness
Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2017 Presentation
First Reformed Church, Sexual Assault Awareness Month Presentation Building
Schenectady Community College Presentation For Sexual Assault Awareness
Fort Riley Army Base Sexual Assault Awareness Month Presentation
CLICK IMAGE TO WATCH VIDEO FROM THE PRESENTATION
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course
The Rensselaer County SART 7th Annual Conference
Joining Forces reducing & responding to sexual assault across disciplines. Keynote speaker at The Rensselaer County SART 7th Annual Conference Troy, NY.
Fort Riley Military Base Speaking Engagement About Sexual Assault Awareness
It was a privilege to have the opportunity to speak to almost 3,000 soldiers at Fort Riley Military Base, Kansas during a sexual assault awareness training. This was the first time my family joined me and shared their experience of how sexual violence has affected them. It was a powerful and uplifting day. I look forward to joining them again in April 2017.
Indiana Bicentennial Torchbearer
I was honored to be nominated for being a torchbearer in the Indiana Bicentennial Celebration. The Bicentennial was a celebration of 200 years of Indiana’s history as the torch traversed through all 92 Indiana counties.
Riverview Foundation Retreat Impact Award
Thank you to an amazing group of women who make an impact every day. I am honored to have received the Riverview Foundation Retreat Impact Award. I will pay it forward.
Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2016: Sharp National Guard Event
Very honored to be a part of the Sexual Assault Awareness Month Event for the Indiana National Guard Sexual SHARP (Sexual Harassment Assault Response and Prevention). A special thank you to Major General Carr and BrigadierGeneral Westfall, Mr. Coers, COL Seprodi and Rikki Mapes for the special recognition and opportunity to be a part of this event with National speaker Jeffrey Buckholtz, We End Violence. Thank you for all the work you are doing within the military for victims and your efforts to end sexual assault.
Thank you to Fort Wayne Sexual Assault Treatment Center, Fort Wayne, IN and St. Francis University, Fort Wayne, IN for an amazing event in the fight to end Sexual Violence. Denim Day is an event in which people are encouraged to wear jeans in order to raise awareness of rape and sexual assault. It was an impactful and moving day! Thank you for making a difference every day, I was honored to be a part.
Riverview Health Foundation Committee Women’s Retreat In Cancun!
Thank you to the Riverview Health Foundation Committee for the opportunity to be with the most amazing, inspirational and courageous women.
Thank you for including us and for the memories of a lifetime. I look forward to being with all of you again next year.
Thank you, Rebecca Stratton, The Evolution of U, it was an honor to present with you, learn from you, and make a forever friend. Hope we can do it again!!
Thank you to each of you for making a difference!
LIST OF PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Fort Riley, Kansas, Fort Riley Military Base
- Indianapolis, In, Indiana Coalition of Domestic Violence State Conference
- Torch Bearer for the State of Indiana for the Bicentennial
- Indianapolis, IN, Center of Hope SANE Course
- Indianapolis, IN, Flourish Women’s Conference
- Noblesville, IN Our Lady of Grace School Staff Retreat
- New York, Fordham College, International Sexual Assault Conference
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month, Indianapolis, National Guard event
- Denim Day – Fort Wayne Sexual Assault Treatment Center and St. Francis College Nursing Students – St. Francis College, Fort Wayne, IN
- Diamonds & Denim: Every Victim Matters Event – Victims Assistance, Fort Wayne, IN
- St. Theodore Guerin High School, Noblesville, IN
- Indianapolis, IN Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course – Center of Hope
- Indianapolis, Army National Guard, SARP Summit
- Cancun, Mexico, Riverview Women’s Retreat
- Indianapolis, IN, Center of Hope, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Class
- Orange County, CA, The National Center for Victims of Crime National Training, Hyatt Regency
- IUPUI Law School Civil and Criminal Justice Summit with the Attorney General’s Office The topic “Perspectives of victims interaction with the Criminal Justice System”
- Indianapolis, IN Indiana Prosecutors – Administrators and Staff Conference
- Indianapolis, IN MRNISO (Midwest Regional Network for Intervention with Sex Offenders) Conference
- Panel Discussion; Examining Influences of Media on Attitudes and Beliefs around Sexual Assault
- Camp Atterbury, IN Sexual Assault Awareness Month, Eliminate Sexual Assault: Know your part.
- Butler University, Indianapolis, IN Stand Tall Project for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Indianapolis, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Course – Center of Hope
- Indianapolis, IN Martin University – Campus Safety Week
- Indianapolis, IN SANE course – Center of Hope
- SANE-SART National Webinar